Affordable Bridal Shower or Baby Shower Venue in Grand Rapids, MI!
Searching for a baby shower venue or bridal shower venue on Grand Rapids' West Side? Reserve your own table or the entire upstairs space at Corridor Coffee. Whether your group is looking for a reliable workspace for the day or host baby shower or bridal shower, we'd love to have you.
Please feel free to stop in during regular hours to see the space. When not rented, it is open to the general public!
Due to COVID-19, please make sure to practice appropriate social distancing and do not reserve if you feel ill!
Please note that all setup, decorating, and takedown MUST be included in the reservation. If you arrive earlier or stay later than 10 minutes past your reserved time, you may be charged an additional fee.
- Ample free parking in lot or on street!
- Full private bathroom
- High-speed internet
- 10% off drinks for everyone in your party!
- Party sized pitchers of premium iced coffee, iced tea & lemonade available (at additional cost)
- Monday - Friday- 8am-4pm
- Saturday - Sunday 9am - 4pm
Rules About Space Use:
- Please note that all setup, decorating, and takedown MUST be included in the reservation. If you arrive earlier or stay later than 10 minutes past your reserved time, you may be charged an additional fee.
- If the nature of the reservation/event will disrupt or potentially disrupt other customers then the entire upstairs must be reserved. For example, if you are advertising an event to be held at Corridor and do not know the number of attendees, please reserve the upstairs.
- If you plan to decorate, move, or re-arrange furniture you must reserve the entire upstairs.
- If the number of prospective attendees may exceed eight (8) you must rent the entire upstairs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: How many guests/people can you accommodate?
A: Reduced to a maximum 25 people.
Q: Am I allowed to decorate?
A: Yes, you are allowed to bring decorations. All that we ask is that you clean up and throw away or take all decorations with you upon departure. Please, NO holes in the wall.
Q: Am I allowed to bring food or have catering?
A: Yes, you are allowed to bring your own food and beverage. We offer a 10% discount to all rental customers for beverages only, but you are NOT required to buy from Corridor. The Blue Dog Tavern is across the street and provides great food options. Please clean up and throw away all trash prior to leaving.
Q: Can I reserve the space outside of your posted hours?
A: Possibly. Please email us at email@example.com with the particulars of your request. There will be an extra charge of $45.00 for an off-hour rental to cover staff having to open/close and clean up outside of normal hours.
Q: Can I rent the space for less than 2 hours?
A: Not at this time. Generally, with arrival, meeting, clean up and departure, one hour rarely suffices for any group.
Q: Can I arrive earlier to set up or stay later to clean up?
A: Please book enough time so that set up and clean up are inclusive of the time booked. If time is not reserved, it is the expectation of other Corridor customers that they can use the upstairs. If you arrive earlier or stay later than 10 minutes past your reserved time, you will be charged an additional $45.00.
Reserve a 4-Top Table in Corridor’s Upstairs. The price is discounted for a limited time to a $18 reservation fee per 2-hour block. Great for team meetings or lunches!
Reserve an 8-Top Table in Corridor’s Upstairs. The price is discounted for a limited time to a $25 reservation fee per 2-hour block. Great for team meetings or lunches!
$90/ 2-hours ($45 per additional hour)
Reserve the entire upstairs room at Corridor! Perfect for company meetings, baby showers, bridal showers, holiday parties, group lunches or small party venue! Presently there are seats for 20 people + additional room.