Searching for a meeting room rental or a baby shower venue on Grand Rapids' West Side? Reserve your own table or the entire upstairs space at Corridor Coffee. Whether your group is looking for a reliable workspace for the day or host an event, we'd love to have you.
- Free parking in lot or on street!
- High-speed internet
- 10% off drinks for your party
- Monday through Thursday - 7am-7pm
- Friday 7am - 6pm
- Saturday 8am - 6pm
- Sunday - 10am-5pm
Rules About Space Use:
- If the nature of the reservation/event will disrupt or potentially disrupt other customers then the entire upstairs must be reserved. For example, if you are advertising an event to be held at Corridor and do not know the number of attendees, please reserve the upstairs.
- If you plan to decorate, move or re-arrange furniture you must reserve the entire upstairs.
- Reservations must be kept within hours of operation unless prior approved.
- If the number of prospective attendees may exceed eight (8) you must rent entire upstairs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: How many guests/people can you accommodate?
A: Maximum 25 people.
Q: Am I allowed to decorate?
A: Yes, you are allowed to bring decorations. All that we ask is that you clean up and throw away or take all decorations with you upon departure. Please, NO holes in the wall.
Q: Am I allowed to bring food or have catering?
A: Yes, you are allowed to bring your own food and beverage. We offer a 10% discount to all rental customers for beverages only, but you are NOT required to buy from Corridor. Our friends at Grain Sandwich Shop deliver for $1. You will need to order from Grain prior to arrival and directly through them. Additionally, the Blue Dog Tavern is across the street and provides great food options. Please clean up and throw away all trash prior to leaving.
Q: Can I reserve the space outside of your posted hours?
A: Possibly. Please email us at email@example.com with the particulars of your request. We will charge a slight premium for an off-hours rental to cover staff having to open/close and clean up outside of normal hours.
Q: Can I rent the space for less than 2 hours?
A: At this time, we are only offering 2-hour blocks. Generally, with arrival, meeting, clean up and departure, one hour rarely suffices for any group.
Reserve a 4-Top Table in Corridor’s Upstairs. The price is discounted for a limited time to a $10 reservation fee per 2-hour block. Great for team meetings or lunches!
Reserve an 8-Top Table in Corridor’s Upstairs. The price is discounted for a limited time to a $15 reservation fee per 2-hour block. Great for team meetings or lunches!
Reserve the entire upstairs room at Corridor! Perfect for company meetings, lunches or small party venue! Presently there are seats for 20 people + additional room.