*Notice* From October 14 - November 30, 2019 the upstairs at Corridor will be undergoing minor construction to install a restroom. The space will still be usable on the weekends only. Due to the inconvenience, we are offering 10% off all rentals that happen during this time. To reserve, please call Melissa at (616) 288-2700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in your message the date that you are interested in reserving, the time and how many hours.
Please note that all setup, decorating, and take down MUST be included in the reservation. If you arrive earlier or stay later than 10 minutes past your reserved time, you may be charged an additional fee.
Searching for a meeting room rental or a baby shower venue on Grand Rapids' West Side? Reserve your own table or the entire upstairs space at Corridor Coffee. Whether your group is looking for a reliable workspace for the day or host an event, we'd love to have you.
- Ample free parking in lot or on street!
- High-speed internet
- 10% off drinks for everyone in your party!
- Party sized pitchers of premium iced coffee, iced tea & lemonade available (at additional cost)
- Monday - Friday- 7am-6pm
- Saturday 8am - 6pm
- Sunday - 10am-6pm
Rules About Space Use:
- Please note that all setup, decorating, and take down MUST be included in the reservation. If you arrive earlier or stay later than 10 minutes past your reserved time, you may be charged an additional fee.
- If the nature of the reservation/event will disrupt or potentially disrupt other customers then the entire upstairs must be reserved. For example, if you are advertising an event to be held at Corridor and do not know the number of attendees, please reserve the upstairs.
- If you plan to decorate, move or re-arrange furniture you must reserve the entire upstairs.
- If the number of prospective attendees may exceed eight (8) you must rent entire upstairs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: How many guests/people can you accommodate?
A: Maximum 25 people.
Q: Am I allowed to decorate?
A: Yes, you are allowed to bring decorations. All that we ask is that you clean up and throw away or take all decorations with you upon departure. Please, NO holes in the wall.
Q: Am I allowed to bring food or have catering?
A: Yes, you are allowed to bring your own food and beverage. We offer a 10% discount to all rental customers for beverages only, but you are NOT required to buy from Corridor. Our friends at Grain Sandwich Shop deliver for $1. You will need to order from Grain prior to arrival and directly through them. Additionally, the Blue Dog Tavern is across the street and provides great food options. Please clean up and throw away all trash prior to leaving.
Q: Can I reserve the space outside of your posted hours?
A: Possibly. Please email us at email@example.com with the particulars of your request. There will be an extra charge of $45.00 for an off-hours rental to cover staff having to open/close and clean up outside of normal hours.
Q: Can I rent the space for less than 2 hours?
A: Not at this time. Generally, with arrival, meeting, clean up and departure, one hour rarely suffices for any group.
Q: Can I arrive earlier to setup or stay later to clean up?
A: Please book enough time so that setup and clean up are inclusive of the time booked. If time is not reserved, it is the expectation of other Corridor customers that they can use the upstairs. If you arrive earlier or stay later than 10 minutes past your reserved time, you will be charged an additional $45.00.
Reserve a 4-Top Table in Corridor’s Upstairs. The price is discounted for a limited time to a $18 reservation fee per 2-hour block. Great for team meetings or lunches!
Reserve an 8-Top Table in Corridor’s Upstairs. The price is discounted for a limited time to a $25 reservation fee per 2-hour block. Great for team meetings or lunches!
$90/ 2-hours ($45 per additional hour)
Reserve the entire upstairs room at Corridor! Perfect for company meetings, baby showers, bridal showers, holiday parties, group lunches or small party venue! Presently there are seats for 20 people + additional room.